Sip End User
This Agreement is valid for Trial and Lifetime Licenses of Olá Brothers LDA.
We ask you to read this end user license agreement thoroughly before you install and use Sip (“software”). By installing or using software you agree to be bound by the terms of agreement. Do not install or use software if you do not agree with the terms of agreement.
This end-user license agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a single entity) and Olá Brothers LDA for trial and full versions of Sip.
In this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated, both the singular and plural forms and all verb forms of these terms are defined: ”Software” means all of the contents of the files or other media for which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to a license key and software setup files and modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the software, if any, licensed to you by Olá Brothers LDA (“Updates”).
”Use” implies to access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using the software in accordance with the Documentation.
“User” is a person who uses the Trial version of the software or a license purchased through our own store or Apple’s Mac App Store.
"Trial version" means a version of the software that can be used for 14 days with the aim of demonstration and evaluation. A Trial version allows to test all software features before having to purchase a copy via Olá Brothers LDA own store or via Apple’s Mac App Store.
“Activate” means turning a copy of the trial version into a licensed version of the same application by entering the license key provided by Olá Brothers LDA into the app.
Olá Brothers LDA, as the licensor, grants you a non-exclusive right to use software under the terms of the license. Olá Brothers LDA reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Olá Brothers LDA retains the ownership of software. The software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Permitted uses and restrictions
Subject to your compliance with this EULA, Olá Brothers LDA grants you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Software solely as follows:
- The trial version of the software may be installed and used for the purpose of trying and evaluating this software.
- The trial version of the software may be installed and used on any number of Macintosh systems.
- After the trial period of using the software is over (after 14 unique days of actual use), a user is not allowed to use the trial version on the Macintosh system where Trial was previously installed and expired.
- A license purchased through Apple’s Mac App Store allows the licensee to download and use the software on his/her system. A user may install a license to the unlisted number of systems if he or she downloads the software through his or her Mac App Store account according to which he or she purchased the software.
- A license purchased through Sip's Paddle page or Sip's store allows the licensee to download and use the software on his/her system. A single user license may be installed on up to 2 devices
- Unauthorized copying of the software is expressly forbidden.
- The distribution of the license or Trial of the software does not entitle any compensation from the licensor (Olá Brothers LDA).
- The user of the software may not rent, lease, or lend the software to anyone.
- The user of the software may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify the software.
- You may not assign, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sub license this software.
Consent to use of data
You agree that Olá Brothers LDA and its subsidiaries may collect and use technical and related information in order to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
The trial version of the software is effective until terminated. Your rights under this version will terminate by Olá Brothers LDA automatically after the trial period is over.
Disclaimer of warranties
You use of the software at your sole risk. The Software and accompanying written materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied of any kind and Olá Brothers LDA specifically disclaims the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. No oral or written advice given by Olá Brothers LDA, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope if this warranty and you may not rely upon such information or advice.
Olá Brothers LDA or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this software cannot be liable for, and shall not pay any amount of incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use the software). You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.